Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life has been busy

Well since the last update life has not settled down at all. Both girls are well now. Hannah has 6 teeth and beginning to insist on feeding herself soft solids rather than be fed chunky purees. It was shocking to see so early, but what ever works! Molly is trying to learn to whistle because Hannah started. Molly is growing quickly as an emerging reader and getting quite good at letter phoneme recognition and putting them together. She is on the verge of reading and it is so amazing to see.

She is a wonderful big sister. Last weekend I woke up to find her in Hannah's crib with her playing. I was startled to say the least. Her preschool hosted a Mother's Day brunch on Thursday. I found coverage at work and went. It was really cute, the best part was the look on Molly's face when I walked in. She was so surprised.

Today Hannah taught me a very valuable lesson... don't turn your back on elasti-girl

exhibit A
It could have been worse... she also had beets for dinner. Carrots was bad enough.
This lead to Exhibit B

No comments:

Post a Comment