Little bug is doing well. Today she went to a "big girl" birthday party and had a blast. She came home, and announced "PEE PEE" so I took her. She went. This happened 3 times, once even after bed time. She is so proud of herself. It touches my heart to see her growing and learning so much and watch her enjoy the confidence she gains with every new skill.
Big bug is a huge help with this. She is so wonderful at cheering Little bug on. She is an amazing young girl. Today at Costco, she saw a play house and wanted to play; so we did. A lady and her two children saw BB standing at the BBQ window of the play house and pretended to order from Molly. She played right along. Her vocabulary is immense. We were at her friend HDM's house and she looked at one of the mom's and said "It is disgusting to eat stuff off the floor!" The mom laughed to hear a four year old say that. She then floored everyone by bellowing from the table "HDM ( a very long name)'s grandma... HDM'S grandma!" Why you ask.. the little girl next to her (who was maybe 2.5) needed a glass of milk and couldn't get anyone's attention. When I found out (I had been changing LB's diaper) I was so proud. I love the part of her that needs to make sure everyone is taken care of. Yes, it has it's good part and its bad part.
Bottom line; we all are happy, healthy, growing and learning the best way we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment