This week has been one that has centered around being sick, mommy, daddy, MJ and HD. We all have taken our turns. When Hannah cut her second tooth last Thursday (bottom right) we had hope for a calm restful weekend... were we wrong! The weekend was sleepless as both girls came down with colds. I am working onmy cold for I believe week 4 now. Yes, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Dave got food poisoning on Thursday from bad sushi. But he seems to be esacping from the cold so far.
Molly has her first dentist appointment on Saturday. She is a great toothbrusher so I expect it will be a fun experience for her.
Dave and I were able to take a date night weekend before last to see Jenn and Chris in Guys and Dolls! LOVED IT!!!! We enjoied the show and the time alone. Em and Claire watched the girls and told us the cutest thing. They said that after they put MJ to bed, they went back to check on her and she was saying her prayers alone... in the dark. I guess you hope that when you establish a routine it is for more than helping with normalcy, but that she has learned to say prayers on her own, makes my heart warm.
Happy Valentines Day everyone. Please know that you are loved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment