Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Molly

Molly is 3 going on 30. She has grown and changed so much since Hannah came into our family. Dave and I were looking a pictures from last summer and she is so much bigger, not just physically, but her facial expressions. She is a great big sister and lavished Hannah with lots of kisses and hugs. She encourages Hannah's learning to talk and learning to play. I am amazed by everything she does.
She attends preschool 2 days a week and ballet class once a week. She loves to talk and is great at pretend. I am in awe of the way she looks at the world. She can carry on a complete coherent conversation with a group of adults and seems to fit in. Yet, she can engage in a wonderful round of play with kids her age.
She has made a best friend with Hannah D. down the street from my parents house. I know that this will be a friendship that will last a long time. Molly and Hannah D at Build a Bear. Hannah D's birthday party :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment