
I thought I would take a moment and catch up on each of the girls.
Hannah is 5 1/2 months and growing like a weed. She rolled over for the first time intentionally on New Year's eve and then slept 9 hours that night... Dave and I felt almost human again. This continued for most of the month of January. She got her first tooth on the 29 and the second should finally pop through in the next day or two. She started sitting up on her own about 2 weeks ago so we put her in her high chair. She love to play with her toys while we eat. She is watching us intently while we eat and trying to learn how it works. I can't wait to start her on solids on the 20th. I miss making baby food and can't wait to help Hannah learn to love her veggies! She has been practicing her talking and has quite a set of lungs.
I am amazed everyday to watch her grow and learn. She joined our family such a short time ago and made it feel complete. I can't remember what life was like before she came. Our family is complete and it is wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment