Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hannah's 6 months

I can't believe it but Hannah is 6 months old already. we went to see her doctor for her check up and she is doing great! She is hitting all of the appropriate milestones and exceeding many others. She is a happy healthy baby. 18 lbs. 26 in. and a 17 3/4 in head. She is sitting up on her own, rolling over and has 2 very cute teeth!
Today, she ate her first solid food, OATMEAL! Daddy fed her and Molly helped. Mommy was the videographer...(video to come). She enjoyed it and seems to be very ready to explore more foods.

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl! She weighs more than Dylan and he's got 3 months on her. Glad she's doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a big girl. Molly has such a struggle, Hannah isn't. She is in 9-12 month clothes. I had a dream the other night that the girls were bigger and standing at the bathroom sink heads at the same level. I looked down and Molly was standing on a stool. I woke up laughing.

    ReplyDelete